Harvest Breakfast CookiesCourse: Breakfast, DessertDifficulty: Easy
1 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup coconut flour
4 soft Medjool dates
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the mashed banana, pumpkin puree and dates in a food processor or blender, and blend until the dates have broken down and mixed well with the purees.
- Add in the coconut flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda and vinegar, and blend again until a thicker batter is formed.
- Gently fold in the shredded coconut and raisins, then scoop the batter using a heaping tablespoon onto the lined baking sheet. These cookies will not spread on their own, so use your hands to flatten them into the shape you’d like
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F, until the edges are golden and centers aren’t too soft to the touch.