Sausage Cauliflower Casserole
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 pound spicy chicken or pork sausage
1/2 diced onion
1 minced clove of garlic
1/3 cup low sodium chicken stock
1 cup ricotta or KiteHill dairy free ricotta
1-2 cups organic spinach or organic kale
1/3 cup parmesand or Kitehill vegan parmesan
- Bring water to a boil and cook cauliflower florets until they are soft (or use InstaPot, set to zero minutes)
- While that is cooking, coat a pan with coconut or avocado cooking spray and brown turkey sausage. Add onions, garlic and green. Toss together and cook until greens start to wilt. Add chicken broth.
- Drain cauliflower and place back in the pot. Add sausage & veggie mixture and the ricotta cheese. Mix together
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and add cauliflower sausage mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook at 425 for 10-15 minutes
- Original recipe from Confessions of a Fit Foodie